Saturday, July 1, 2017

The Time Has Come....


....to make some major changes.

I've been back and forth about this for the last year, and I've decided to semi-retire this blog, at least for the foreseeable future. With working on my MLIS and everything else going on in my life, I just do not have time (or enough content) for a second blog, and this blog has never attracted the readership that my storytime blog does.

So, I have decided to integrate the two on my "Adventures In Storytime" blog. That blog will still primarily focus on storytime and early literacy, because that is 80% of what my job is, but I will include my other programs and miscellaneous commentary. I probably will not include book reviews for middle-grade and older, but will likely start using Goodreads for those. I've had an account on there for a while, but really haven't used it much until now.

I will leave this blog up for anyone who still wants to access the existing content, and in case I decide to pick it back up later if the focus of my work changes significantly in the future. If time permits, I may start copying some of the content back to the storytime blog and/or Goodreads.

I hope you've found this blog helpful, and will continue to follow me on Adventures In Storytime, Facebook, and Goodreads

**NOTE: After I started using Goodreads, I discovered that there is a setting that will automatically post your review to a blog and/or Facebook (I wish I'd known that all along!), so I will make use of that feature and keep posting book reviews on here as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment