Saturday, July 1, 2017

The Time Has Come....


....to call it quits.

I've been back and forth about this for the last year, and I've decided to retire this blog, at least for the foreseeable future. With working on my MLIS and everything else going on in my life, I just do not have time (or enough content) for a second blog, and this blog has never attracted the readership that my storytime blog does.

So, I have decided to integrate the two on my "Adventures In Storytime" blog. That blog will still primarily focus on storytime and early literacy, because that is 80% of what my job is, but I will include my other programs and miscellaneous commentary. I probably will not include book reviews for middle-grade and older, but will likely start using Goodreads for those. I've had an account on there for a while, but really haven't used it much until now.

I will leave this blog up for anyone who still wants to access the existing content, and in case I decide to pick it back up later if the focus of my work changes significantly in the future. If time permits, I may start copying some of the content back to the storytime blog and/or Goodreads.

I hope you've found this blog helpful, and will continue to follow me on Adventures In Storytime, Facebook, and Goodreads

No comments:

Post a Comment